All Breeds of Cats Welcome
You can leave your cat with us knowing they’ll be cared for in the best way possible, with all special diets and medical needs* catered for by our expert team of staff.
- Specially designed accommodation
- Luxury heated beds
- Special diets & medical needs catered for
- Licensed for 29 cats
- Spacious secure runs with sneeze screens
- Recommended by many vets
- Fully licensed & vet approved
- Family suites for those who'd like to share
To ensure we maintain a happy and healthy environment here at Pipwood, we require that all cats and dogs are correctly inoculated at least 14 days before their stay with us, to ensure the full effectiveness of the following vaccinations:
- All dogs must be inoculated against Distemper, Leptospirosis, Hepatitis and Parvovirus, with an up-to-date veterinary certificate provided upon their arrival.
- All cats must be inoculated against Feline Enteritis and flu.
For more information, or to arrange cat boarding for your pet, contact the friendly team here at Pipwood Kennels & Cattery and let us look after your cat as if it were our own. * Unfortunately we are unable to give injections for diabetes sufferers.